Job Title: Kitchen Manager
Location: Mason, OH
Position Type: Full time
Warped Wing Brewing Company, is a fun, fast-paced, growing brewery headquartered in the heart of Dayton, OH. We are looking for a self-directed, organized, enthusiastic individual who loves hospitality to join our team as a Kitchen Manager at the Warped Wing Taproom in Mason, OH. Must have a positive attitude and be ready to work hard and have fun. Due to the nature of the business we have multiple special events a year. Must be flexible and proactive in the planning and execution of said events.
- General Manager/Culinary Director
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Supervise kitchen staff and organize food orders
- Order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand
- Oversee the food preparation and cooking process
- Assisting in hiring and training of BOH staff
- Monitor inventory levels and assessments
- Work with the GM/Culinary Director to price and change menu items
- Writing BOH staff schedule
- Ensuring all food products are in compliance with health and safety regulations
- Ensuring the kitchen is clean and organized at all times
- Monthly inventory counts
- Overseeing and developing hourly managers
- Assisting with special events, releases and other events
- Responsible for ensuring daily operations are operating at a high level. Cleanliness, ticket times, guest satisfaction, sales and labor, employee morale, etc.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong and willing communicator
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to adapt and change as needed
- Detail oriented
- Basic computer skills
- Previous management experience a plus but not required
- Salary – depends on experience
- Monthly Taproom Gift Card
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid vacation
For consideration, please send a resume and brief cover letter/email to Erin O’Neill at Erin@warpedwing.com.
Please, no phone calls. Email is the preferred method of communication. We will be interviewing for this position ASAP.